2015 Registration Requirements
- Certified copies of the latest report or results (Grade 10 / 11/ 12), Grade 9 considered on merit.
- Other qualifications equivalent to NQF Level 1 (e.g. ABET Level 4).
- Certified copy of ID or birth certificate.
- Proof of Residence which should not be more than three months old.
- Parent/Guardian's certified copy of ID and their contact details.
Bursary Information and Application
Students enrolling for the National Certificate Vocational (NCV) also qualify for a bursary from the Department of Higher Education and Training. A means test is used to determine the allocation of
the bursary. More information and application forms can be obtained from the Student Support Officers on campus. Indigent bursaries are offered by the Campuses to students in financial need. Merit bursaries are awarded to students who have excelled in their field of study.