The following bursaries are available:
- NSFAS Bursaries - student that want to apply for any pre-matric programme.
- Financial Aid Scheme - in all five campuses
- Bursary from the Department of Higher Education
Q: Who qualifies for this bursary?
- A South African Citizen
- Registered at a public South African Further Education and Training College.
- Registered for the National Certificate (Vocational)
Q: Where do I apply?
- Bursary forms are available in all campus student support services.
Q: How do i apply for this bursary?
- Collect an application form from a Student Support Officer
- Fill in the information that is required
- Make sure that you have all the supporting documents required. Such as:
- A certified copy of your identity document
- Identity document (s) of parents or guardian
- Proof of income (Salary/Pension/Statement) or sworn affidavits if proof not available.