Tender Terms and Conditions:
- All tenders are subject to the terms and conditions contained herein and in the tender documentation. By tendering, the tender unequivocally accepts to be bound by such terms and conditions.
- Kindly note that EEC is entitled to amend any tender conditions, validity period, specifications, or extend the closing date of tenders before the closing date. All tenders to whom the tender documents have been issued will be advised in writing of such amendments in good time.
- EEC also reserves the right to award this tender as a whole or in part without furnishing reasons.
- EEC does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any bids as a whole or in part and price alone is not a determining factor. If you do not hear from the college within 90 days, please consider your bid as unsuccessful.
- EEC reserves the right to cancel the tender, without notice, and at any time prior to the tender closing date contained herein at its sole and unfettered discretion. In the event that EEC cancels the tender, the tender should hold harmless and indemnify EEC for any damages suffered, directly or indirectly, as a result of such termination.